Aquarena can be reached by regular bus, Nr. 321 Volánbusz, which operates between Budapest Újpest Városkapu (you can reach it by METRO 3/blue line towards Újpest) Volánbusz station and Mogyoród Aquarena, from June 15 to September 1, 2019.
The journey time is 30 minutes.
For a detailed schedule, please click on the Volánbusz link:
Departure dates from Budapest Újpest Városkapu:
- Monday-Friday: 8:40, 10:40, 12:40, 14:40, 16:40
- Saturday-Sunday (and Holiday): 8:40, 9:40, 10:40, 12:40, 14:40, 15:40, 16:40, 17:40
From the M3 motorway (toll is obligatory!)
- Arriving from Budapes: EXIT the 18th, Hungaroring – Ring resting place
- Arriving from Gyöngyös, Hatvan: EXIT at 23rd, Hungaroring – Szada
From the main road No. 3
- From Kistarcsa, Kerepes to direction Szilasliget (Hungaroring)
- From Gödöllő directly heading towards Mogyoród, leaving the M31 roundabout
- Go straight to Mogyoród towards the Children’s Town of Fót.
Parking: Aquarena has a parking space of 600 seats, which can be used for free by our guests.
By suburban railway and taxi to Aquarena
- The taxi based in Gödöllő brings the Aquarena guests from Mogyoród or Szilasliget HÉV (suburban railway) station to Aqurena.
- Order a Taxi at +36 70 / 456-3424 (~ 15-20 minutes waiting time)
- Price by agreement: please inquire at the dispatcher!